Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions. We have kept
it short and sweet to avoid taking up too much of your time. These terms are subject
to change without notice.
1. All chick sales are final. There are no refunds unless otherwise noted in this agreement.
2. Hatching occurs on Monday thru Thursday of every week and the chicks arrive 1-2 days after. When pre-ordering, customers are given until the following Sunday after the birds arrive to pick them up. Birds that are not picked up by Sunday may be forfeited and resold with no refund to you unless other arrangements have been made for a later pickup date.
3. We prefer to keep new arrivals here for the first 48 hours to ensure they are stabilized following post-hatch and post-ship stress and eating/drinking well before sending them home with our customers. However, you are free to take them home anytime after their arrival. Because we have no control over the conditions to which the chicks are exposed after they leave our property we can only offer a 48 hour replacement guarantee. It is highly recommended you do not handle too much or otherwise overstress the chicks until they are acclimated to their new surroundings which is usually within 12-24 hours. If the unfortunate should happen and a chick perishes we will issue you a refund or replace it with another one.
4. We guarantee our chicks to be sexed to the industry standard of 90-95% accuracy unless otherwise noted. Inevitably someone will end up with a rooster at some point. Should you find that the bird you purchased is actually a rooster we will exchange it or offer you a refund.
5. Under no circumstances shall the refund price exceed the purchase price.
BROODER EXCHANGE AGREEMENT:
1. It is not required to return the brooder and equipment, customers may keep it if they want. Those customers who want to receive the store credit must return the required merchandise 90 DAYS from date of purchase.
2. Brooders must be cleaned when returned. We understand that it is impossible to completely clean the brooder of all evidence of chicks without it becoming a big production. All we ask is that you please scrape all litter and droppings out of the brooder to the best of your ability and lightly clean and rinse out the feeder and waterer. We will be cleaning and sanitizing the equipment at our facility.
3. Upon return of the brooder and required merchandise you will be given a store credit towards our other merchandise and/or services. Store credit does not carry over into future visits and must be used in full the day you return the equipment. No refunds will be given on unused credit.